Monday, July 15, 2013

LOOK WHAT I FOUND !


This tree is along a path that Mollie and I often walk
 next to the old farmhouse.




Today, I saw it differently.


I'm going to try to take a few of these..not quite ready yet.



We live in the middle of country and commerce..nice mix.

This corn field borders along the back of the cottages.
The path we walk runs along it in to the next development.



These day lilies are planted also
 beside the old farmhouse and along the path.



I think this is an immature Preying Mantis.
I wonder if he does windows? 
PS..The peaches were little but very sweet.













































8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The little praying mantis looks like its saying "Hallelujah!"

dan said...

Relaxing surroundings, the right place to have a walk with Mollie...if it isn't too hot!
Those peaches looks delicius!

Patricia said...

There's nothing like fresh fruit straight from the tree. Our nectarines are just showing some color. Hopefully the birds and squirrels will leave some for us when they're ripe.

marejohn said...

Ooh what a little golden treasure you fiound!

Lynne said...

I think your new home and area where you live is filled with the best of all worlds. Country side, privacy, care taking, fruits, family and a place of comfort with peacefulness. I am happy for you my friend . . .

Kelly said...

Lucky you to get to pick those fresh peaches off the tree to eat! Yum! That looks like such a beautiful quiet area to walk.

NanaDiana said...

What pretty pictures. I love that you have a mix of country and commerce. It is just lovely. I wonder what that praying mantis is praying for?;>) xo Diana

{oc cottage} said...

what gorgeous country! wow!

m ^..^