Monday, July 8, 2013

RENTED

I recently purchased this little mailbox birdhouse
 from a friend of mine who has an Ebay  store. 

 

When I first saw it,
 I thought it might be a little narrow for nesting but
before I could put up the "For Rent" sign, I had squatters.



So I may be very lucky and not have to deal with all those "showings"



 I hope this suits her taste and she'll decide to stay.


 


Please excuse the foggy pictures but it was a very foggy day.
I hope your day is clear and crisp.. 




7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very clever re-use of an old licence plate!

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Hope she stays and lives happily ever after in her new digs! xox

Lynne said...

Loved this post! Happy you found a renter so soon!

(Check out my latest post and you'll see another version of postal boxes made into banks.)

dan said...

No fog here, just hot, hot and hot... the little bird is so nice looking at the camera in the second photo! He looks as wondering why you are staring at him!

Diane said...

That's a cute house. Pouring buckets here at the moment.

Beverly Frankeny said...

Great birdhouse. It is amazing what bird will call home, isn't it???

Kelly said...

Squatters!!! Too funny! Yep. That's what they are alright. Cute birdhouse.