Friday, August 23, 2013

JUST STUFF


I was grilling Mollies chicken the other day,
( Yes, Mollie eats chicken topped with dry dog food.)
and I guess things got a little warm for this guy.



Meanwhile, 
Max is sleeping in Mollies bed.
I never saw him do this before.


  I'm sure that there were some of these in his dreams.


This is a much more common scene.





He just loves clean sheets fresh from the clothes line.
Don't we all?





"Some body's sleeping in my bed.
I think I'll try the couch.
 I've always wondered why Mom sleeps with three pillows..
 It's not so bad."
(Of course Mollie is dreaming about chasing bunnies.)



I'm almost embarrassed to post this picture.
( I'll enlarge it a bit ).


The standards for home grown produce
 are pretty high in my family.
 I don't think these two little tomatoes keep up.
I planted this as a lark this spring..Too much shade, I think.

Have a wonderful weekend.



7 comments:

linda eller said...

Love the pictures. I never know from day to day, night to night, where my cat is going to sleep. She changes every day! The tomatoes look good.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cats sleep wherever they want to. Case closed.

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

I'm not sure any of us can compete with Bev's farm garden. Sigh... we just do our best, don't we. LOL

Diane said...

Cute pics! We planted a few tomato plants that our daughter brought home from school last year. There are five or so tomatoes still greener than green. Maybe we'll have them for Thanksgiving???

Jody in Georgia said...

Love the pictures - my cats change their sleeping places daily,it seems. But two of them seem to like my bed at night with me in it!

dan said...

Your pets are so sweet! ( and that include also the bird and the little rabbit ) Lucky you to have fresh tomatoes!!

Susie said...

Missy, your two tomatoes look nice...I did not even put one plant out this year. My sister said her tomatoes came up nicely but never seemed to want to ripen, then she cut them open thay were black spots in them. Not such a good year for us "non" farmers.xoxo,Susie