Friday, September 27, 2013

FLEA (FLEE) MARKET


BV held their fall Fair/Flee Market this past weekend.
I worked several hours outside ( YAY) collecting money.



Little did I know what was inside...


This was one of the better flea market items..
 


There was everything here.
Glass..


to puzzles....
(some people buy them for .25 cents and bring them back next year)



to pillows..ewww


books...


lamps...



Electronics..
 



"Collectables"...
 

Hand made items





"Jewelry"



Really nice hand knit baby clothes..
I have two baby showers coming up.
The yellow and white are no longer there...
(sweaters and matching blankets).
 

What's a Fair without food ??



All home made...
 





The men in the wood shop made these.
 


Back at my booth..
I have to say that cameras DO LIE ....
 

Nan, my co-worker
was trying to entice me with this Penguin.



There were several rooms full of furniture as well.
 




Ah..Home sweet home.
Feet up, Penn State Football and Max on my lap.
(Mollie had her walk.)
 

You've only been shown about half of the "stuff".
I have to say that there were tons of people here and it had to take a lot of work to put all this together and tear it down.
Thanks to all the hardworking volunteers.

12 comments:

Lynne said...

Wow, quite the sale! And the money goes toward . . . .?

Lilasesazuis said...

Missy, dear,

What a lovely fair! Everything organized and perfect.

I love going to these markets ...

I loved the painted plates.

What a beautiful picture of Max

Have a great weekend,

kisses,

Lígia e =ˆˆ=

Diane said...

Wow, lots of stuff to look at! That can be exhausting in itself!

Kelly said...

I bet that place was busy!! Looks like a lot of good stuff was for sale. Those homemade baked items looked good and so did the adorable crocheted baby items. Those are always big sellers!

Patricia said...

Group efforts make everything easier, and even though it's work, it's fun!
Sounds like you had a good time.

Susie said...

Missy, You know those Anne Slone furniture painter would have a holiday, with all those desk, tables and wooden things.:):) Hope you have a great weekend. xoxo,Susie

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Looks like lots of work, but I am sure there were lots of hands to make it happen. Hope there were lots of customers to buy all that stuff!! Have a great day!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Something for everyone! And I must say, that penguin looks suspiciously like a snowman. Clearly he was in disguise.

Jody in Georgia said...

Wow! loved seeing all these wonderful pictures! Wish I had been there to do my Christmas shopping! Had so much fun just looking at the photos!

dan said...

I love flea markets! It's so amusing to look around and find if there is something cute ti buy!

Beulah said...

All I can say is WOW!!!

NanaDiana said...

Wow- That was quite an indoor flea market,! You must have had fun working it and it looks like there would be a lot of good buys there! xo Diana