Wednesday, September 11, 2013

LIVING ON THE EDGE




My go to guy
 for all things landscaping came to visit recently.
                                He did this for me last fall.




We've probably known each other for 25 years.
He's always there for me when I need a tree removed
or a problem diagnosed.
Those pavers under my grill almost broke his back ..
Sorry Chuck...



He edged my garden for me.


Now that they are "grooved", 
I can probably keep them that way with my string trimmer.




Looks so much better...


This is the machine that does the edging.
He left it here 
so he didn't have to load and unload it all day
to get to his mowers..

Happy gardening !!


11 comments:

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Your yard and landscaping are beautiful! Send him over to my house, ok? ;) Pam

ps/I'm having an anniversary giveaway, come sign up.

Beverly Frankeny said...

Ooooooh....I could use one of those!!

NanaDiana said...

You yard is gorgeous, Missy. I love it and it is nice to have a guy that can do that kind of thing. xo Diana

Lynne said...

Does Chuck make house calls to Michigan? Looks very nice Missy!

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Maybe he left the machine there to see if you would learn how to use it yourself? LOL Just kidding!!!

Lilasesazuis said...

Querida Missy, adorei sua presença bonita em meu blog.

Seu gramado é maravilhoso!!

Cuidado com amor, bom trabalho!!

beijinhos,

Lígia e =ˆˆ=

Jody in Georgia said...

Maybe after Chuck gets thru in Michigan, he can come down to Georgia and have a go at my place!
You home looks wonderful!

dan said...

Your garden always looks beautiful but in these photos is wonderful! Your man did a very good job!!

Lilasesazuis said...

Hello, Missy, dear ...

I'll use the translator, so we understand ...

I said that I loved her beautiful presence in my blog.

Your lawn is wonderful!

Beware of love, resulting in a good job!

kisses,

Ligia and =ˆˆ=

Kelly said...

What would we do without our landscapers? My husband does that as his side business. Wish I could get him to do our own yard more often! LOL!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love neatly edged beds like that, Missy. They do a good job here when they come to do the weekly cuts. We got some much needed rain the other day, too, and then it turned cooler.

P.S. The "blahs" are dissipating! : )