Monday, September 9, 2013

PERFECT WEATHER


This weekend was so nice,
I did anything to be out of doors. 



 The wash..boring colors.


 Washed windows...Love how they sparkle.
 


 Watched football  (indoors)...one has to eat.
They showed up for the second half.

Then on Sunday..
You'd better wave those towels a lot harder..
(looks like I forgot to turn off the flash )





Are they praying??

Mollie and the camera took a walk with me.




She only holds still long enough to pee..(sometimes).
Always on the hunt.
For the sake of all of you,
I put my pictures in collage format.




Fall is fast approaching
 as evident by the leaves already on the ground. 





When we came back home,
Mr Cardinal was taking a bath.
(oops ..this is the unedited version )


 


It was 81 outside so we closed up the house which was
a comfortable 70.  I'll open up again later.

Max thought he'd help me make the bed.





      

This video of Max had four other sections...
After several hours of trying to edit them and put them together,
 I gave in to my lack  of expertise.

Cats are so much more fun and far less needy than dogs.
I love them both to death and Mollie makes me go out and walk.
Max is all fun, loving and asks nothing of me.


I hope you have a wonderful week..



10 comments:

Lynne said...

You are smarter than I am . . . I don't know how to load a video. For that matter,I don't do well with collage either.
I like to walk Snickers and play with her, does that count!
Max and Mollie look like great fun . . .

NanaDiana said...

What a fun post- from game time to plants to bed time! Hope you have a wonderful week- xo Diana

Diane said...

Thanks for posting the videos. I haven't had a cat for almost 2 years. Miss them!

Kelly said...

So cute! Your cat didn't want you to remove those sheets did she? We're seeing some dead leaves on the ground too. I'm not sure if it is a sign of Fall coming or just the high heat we've been having. All summer it was rainy and cooler than usual. Now we're making up for it!

Beverly Frankeny said...

Love Max!!! Liriope!!!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Fun blog today. I tried downloading a video of my husband picking apples from our tree on to my blog but did not work, gosh do I have to go through youtube to do that???

Pretty flowers. I like walking my dog too...and she lets me know it is time for her walk, every day. Winter may not be so much for walking...people aren't good at shoveling their walks.

I haven't sold alot of cards lately, you can see my other cards on www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com I have been donating alot of my cards lately to a Hospice group, the home nurses take the cards to those they take care of and know their birthdays are coming up or need a card for cheering up.

dan said...

Nice to stay out of doors in a sunny weekend...Max is a funny cat! ( He remembered me a cat I had as a child )

Patricia said...

We spent the weekend at the coast visiting Rick's mom for her 85th birthday. It was much cooler over there. Today it's 104*F here at home. I'll be glad when we're finished with high temperatures and wildfires. There was a fire yesterday, and a new one has started up this afternoon. Take care, P.

Jody in Georgia said...

Loved the clips of Max helping you make up the bed!! So cute! I think fall is creeping in down here a bit, too. Lots of leaves in the pool already.

Susie said...

Missy, love those little clips of things going on at your house. your flowers are still pretty. xoxo,Susie