Wednesday, September 4, 2013

ROLLING, ROLLING, ROLLING

Mollie has acquired an annoying habit.
When it's time to go in after her walk,
she rolls around in the grass or
 slides, head first,across the grass.... 
especially when it's wet.
Maybe she's trying to tell me something. 



Sometimes, I'm happily walking along and suddenly,
 I'm stopped and she's behind me.
(she's always  out front)
I know that when I turn around I'll see four feet
 flailing about in the air.
 


"Hold on Mom, I'm a little dizzy".




"So what if you're getting chewed up while you're just  standing there waiting for me, we can scratch together !!! "


 Isn't she just the sweetest ???
 

8 comments:

Lynne said...

I think she needs her back scratched . . . or she is saying , "look how cute I am" to her moms blogging friends!

NanaDiana said...

How funny! Isn't it amazing what personalities pets have and how each one is so different from another? Looks like she has tons of fun bossing you around!;>) xo Diana

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

HA! Our pups lay on their backs and wiggle themselves upside down all the way down the hill in our backyard. Must give them a good scratchin' or something... LOL

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Grass is fun to roll around in, especially if there is a scent of another doggie or cat. But then maybe Mollie likes to roll in the grass just to get your attention and it is so much fun to get your attention :)

Jody in Georgia said...

This certainly started my day with a smile...which I needed. Give Mollie a smooch for me and thank her for the chuckle!

dan said...

She is sweetiest indeed! I don't know why Mollie has the habit, but my Bangio often does the same!!

Beverly Frankeny said...

All of ours are big rollers, too. I call them "grass baths"!

Beulah said...

:)