Friday, September 20, 2013

SOME OF MY FAVORITES

 
Over the years, I have taken a lot of pictures.
I was going thru them looking for a specific one and thought..
" I should  do a post of some of my favorites."
So here ya go !! 

This is an old, dead tree where I used to live.
I loved its spooky look. 





Unused silos at a nearby deserted farm.


Hummingbirds love Cone flowers.
Can you find him?




Not as crisp as I'd like..I'll keep trying.





 I used to see a lot of these.
( Today, I would have cropped out the bottom.)






From my kitchen window.
 

 From my bedroom window.




From my dining room window.


 
From the farm..
 

Springtime in my neighborhood.


 
I tried to stay away from flowers and pets.
Those are never ending. 



So are sunsets..
I hope you had a wonderful day.
 

12 comments:

Lynne said...

Very nice favorites "Little Missy". . .

Patricia said...

Good Morning, Those are beautiful photos.

linda eller said...

They are all lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh yes, some lovely shots!

Diane said...

Very nice! That first tree picture is calling for a raven or vulture to perch in its branches! Hmm... snow pictures?? Can't say I'm looking forward to that.

Lilasesazuis said...

Missy, I was delighted with their images, with their eyes!!

How Nature is beautiful and perfect!

Have a great weekend, with peace in his home.

kisses,

Ligia and =ˆˆ=

Beth @ E. Lizard Breath Speaks said...

i love seeing all the different seasons in this post. i enjoyed it so. ( :

if i may pick - i love the sun shinning behind the silos. so fun. rural moments are my favorite.

Beverly Frankeny said...

beautiful pictures, Missy. You sure have used your camera a lot...and developed a different way of looking at the world!!! That's the best part of it all!!

Angelique Ouellette-Tower said...

Totally cool spooky tree picture! You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “Home & Garden“ blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
Thanks
Angie

Susie said...

Missy, Those are very nice photos. Oh yes, I absolutely love sunsets, and moon photos.xoxo,Susie

It's Just Dottie said...

Your photos made my heart sing.I loved the photo of your spooky tree.
Smiles, Dottie

Alison Bayne said...

Thanks for linking up to the Creative Home and Gardne Hop. Your post got featured! Come over and grab your button to celebrate: http://mumtopia.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-creative-home-and-garden-hop-11.html
Thanks for joining us.