Monday, September 23, 2013

SOMETHING TO DO


Sundays can be long, especially if I'm all caught up.
I have spent too many hours on this computer this weekend.
We needed to get out....Mollie agreed.
We decided to go visit one of the local nurseries.
I can put Mollie in a cart and take her along.
 


Of course my camera had to go too.
Hard to tell what season it is :)



I worked here in the summers in the pond department
for something to do after my husband died.
I was very disappointed to see the condition of the display pond.
There are different owners now and fish have never been a priority.
I think I'll shoot them an email when I'm done here. 




They're more in to hard goods than the old owner was.
Big changes..less quality and almost no customer service.


On our way home, we stopped at a family owned market
that sells food and produce..
I wanted some tomatoes and peaches.
I don't think Mollie can go in there..I never tried. 



Looks like they're getting ready for their fall hay maze .
Hope you had a fun weekend.


3 comments:

Diane said...

Sounds like that store needs you back there! Fun to bring your pup!

Anonymous said...

I miss those trips to the nurseries!!! Glad you got out of the house. I spent my day in the kitchen...typical for a Sunday!
Bev

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

I love stores like this.