Friday, September 6, 2013

TWEAKING 101, 102 , ETC.


 I guess I'll blame it on too much time on my hands
 and a desire to fix it until I get it right..
Besides, it's fun.
 

The light over my dining room table has been OK but
I was never crazy about the shades reflecting the light downward.
I think it may also be a little heavy looking for this small space,
especially when sitting at the table.
So... 





Now there is this...Big difference but I like it.
 




Have a spectacular day....and a super weekend.


13 comments:

Lynne said...

I like it too! Funny how a new light fixture can make it more stylish in no time flat!

Diane said...

Very nice change!

Beverly Frankeny said...

Always tweaking!!!! I like the new one better!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Love it!!!

You made the right decision :)

Have a blessed and wonderful day!!

Jody in Georgia said...

Ya done good, lady! It looks great! I like it a lot better, too!

dan said...

I have the same problem with lights downward! Your new lamp is a very nice solution!

Claudia said...

Looks much better, Missy! Good move!

xo
Claudia

Susie said...

Missy, I like the new light. It isn't as heavy . I think our dining light is heavy and out dated...I am thinking of changing it, especially now that I have seen yours. xoxox,Susie

Rae said...

Nice lighting choice. It looks fantastic.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I thought your post title said TWERKING but I don't see Miley Cyrus ANYWHERE in these photos!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hahaha...on the previous comment abut twerking :D

What a difference a light can make and then when the lights get cleaned....gosh more light.

This fixture looks really nice in your living space.

Junebug said...

It really opened the room up. Funny how one simple change can make that much difference. Good choice!!

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

So nice! Takes the heavy feeling away. Great choice!!