Wednesday, October 23, 2013

FARM COUNTRY

While driving around in the rain the other day,
 I thought I'd take some pictures of our local farms.





Most of them look like they are winding down
and getting ready for winter.





Usually there are three HUGE black bulls in this yard.
Sorry they weren't out today..Maybe they don't like rain?
 






This is a dairy farm as well as fields of hay.



I'm not sure what this crop is...Maybe Kale ??



I can't do a post about farms without including Bee Haven Acres..
This farm grows lots of love.
 

8 comments:

Lilasesazuis said...

What beautiful farms!!

kisses, have a great day, Missy!

Ligia and =ˆˆ=

Beverly Frankeny said...

Awww thanks! Brrrrr, though, thanks for the reminder of what's to come!!

Diane said...

So serene looking. Love it!

Junebug said...

I'm so in love with barns! Every year I have to buy my barn calendar. So you can post farm pictures anytime I will be here!!!

Lynne said...

Looks like Pennsylvania to me . . . I LIKE!

Kelly said...

I love driving by farms too. We don't have as many around us as we used to with all of the housing developement going on.

Susie said...

Missy, I love your photos. I am blessed with farmers in my own area, being neat. They do not keep piles of stuff out for the world to see. Ted and I even fenced in our wood piles , so our neighbors would not have to look at it. Alll your farms look neat. Hope you are having good weather, it's turned cold here. xoxo,Susie

Weekend-Windup said...

Beautiful pictures of your farm...