Wednesday, October 9, 2013

FINALLY !!!


At long last it is raining...




Wouldn't you know that today Mollie had a
"Beauty Parlor"  appointment.
I ran around in the rain doing this and that
and getting some "fall" for my sisters porch.




They'll be moving in just down the street a few weeks from now.

 

I was already soaked when I picked Mollie up so she joined me
 on some more outdoor errands .





I needed some mums and there was no way to get to them without wading through puddles.


"I've had  enough now. Mom".



So much for "freshly groomed ".
It's been so long since we've had any rain
 that I've forgotten about raincoats .

She's definitely ready for a nap.


 Notice the pillow on the floor?? I guess it was in her way.
 She even makes her own bed.
( I had nothing to do with this..It just happened.)


What do you do on a rainy day?? 



 

11 comments:

Diane said...

That looks like a good soaking. Makes the pumpkins so orange!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

That looks like a great place for mums - I keep buying more and more - they are hard to resist!

Kelly said...

For your sake, I'm glad you got some much needed rain. We had our fill all summer long! I'm happiest without any rain for now. LOL! Looks like you made the best of it though with your errands. It probably felt good to be in the rain actually. My dog does the same thing with the couch pillows. They end up on the floor.

Kelly said...

For your sake, I'm glad you got some much needed rain. We had our fill all summer long! I'm happiest without any rain for now. LOL! Looks like you made the best of it though with your errands. It probably felt good to be in the rain actually. My dog does the same thing with the couch pillows. They end up on the floor.

Lilasesazuis said...

Missy,

I loved watching your video of rain with wind ... ahhhh i love the rain!

Out in the rain is not very nice, but it's getting very lovely that your corner.

And Mollie is very smart ... hehehehe .. nothing like a little nap on the couch until the rain stops!

But of course that Mollie did not see who dropped the pillow .... hihihihhi

Have a beautiful day,

kisses,

Ligia and =ˆˆ=

Patricia said...

That seems like a really good price for the mums. I like that the blooms are mostly buds giving you a longer time to appreciate their beautiful fall colors.

Susie said...

Missy, What a fun thing for your sister to be moving down the street. That was a great price on mums. Your little Mollie looked so much nicer all dry. Poor thing. xoxo,Susie

Lynne said...

I dodge puddles the best I can . . . if I am out and about. Rainy days usually find me with a book in hand.

Claudia said...

Scout does the same thing - she nudges a pillow off the couch and onto the floor! We're expecting rain any minute. Enough already. So nice that your sister is moving in near you.

xo
Claudia

A View From A Brown Dog said...

What fun to decorate the porch and great that your sister is moving close by! We had our first rain of the season yesterday too. I loved it, we need it so badly. Your sweet Molly girl looks thankful to be relaxing on the dry snuggly chair :)

Anonymous said...

your fall arrangement was a nice surprise for our porch! Thank you, dear sister... Ann