Thursday, November 14, 2013

FIVE DAYS OF THIS !!!!


As some of you know,
I had my sisters dog here while she moved last week.
These videos are typical of my week. 





 As you can see, they have "gutted" one of Mollies toys.
My sister calls this move a "butt tuck"..
Jazz just flips out and it's hard to tell where her mind is.
Ann is a little afraid of her when she does this.
Mollie isn't..me either.





Mollie always wants all the attention.
Is she nipping at Jazzs' ears?
Isn't that what they're for? ..."little handles"?
That's my little brat !!!





All tuckered out....ears in tact.


 

7 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Love that you are doing videos on your blog.. the pups seem to get along pretty well.

Can I have your furniture when you are done with it pretty please.... it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

this is a test

Beverly Frankeny said...

Silly Jazz....love the butt scoot!!

Susie said...

Missy, It seems that Mollie wants to play and Jazz just wants to play with the toy.:):) Good thing they just like taking the stuffings from the toy, and not chew other things. xoxo,Susie

Diane said...

So fun to watch dogs play. I've had a few Labs in my life that would run with their back ends tucked down when they were all silly. We called it "scootie."

NanaDiana said...

OMG, Missy- They are worse than kids, aren't they? LOL Would you call that "knocking the stuffing out of someone/thing"? lol

I love that part where Jazz is on her back with her tail slowly wagging...and that nipping at the ears is just so comical- xo Diana

dan said...

Funny boys! Dogs are so cute...