Friday, November 29, 2013

SAMMIE AND SUSIE SQUIRREL


I was transferring some bird seed in to a container
and spilled a little on my "porch".




It didn't take long for Sammie squirrel to find it.




He sure wasn't bothered by me or Mollie either for that matter.






There was only a garage door between 
and we weren't being very quiet.





Meanwhile outback, Susie squirrel was getting her fill.
I love the way they use their paws to scoop up the seed. 
 Oh my, Bad squirrel...




29 degrees and 20 MPH winds...
His little tail was blowing in the wind..Brrr



Their coats look like they're ready for winter.
I hope you are too... 


8 comments:

Diane said...

Very nice pictures! Actually, I'm waiting for yarn to be delivered so I can knit a scarf for myself so I'm not quite ready for winter yet!!

Lynne said...

They are fun to watch . . . if they just weren't so greedy!
Cute post Missy . . .

dan said...

Lovable little squirrel! And very brave...You took wonderful photos!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They rely on their incredible speediness to keep them safe!

Susie said...

Missy, Squirrels are fun to watch, but they can be distructive at times. I bet Mollie likes watching them. xoxo,Susie

Kelly said...

I love watching squirrels scamper around the yard collecting nuts etc. However, I don't like it when they're on my front porch chewing something or digging in my flowers! They make such a mess. I sick my dog after them whenever I see that. LOL! You got some great pics of one. He must feel safe at your house.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Nice pictures...but they sure can be pests. Kylie likes to chase them out of the yard...but they come back, continue to dig holes in my planters and flowers and make a mess...bad squirrels.

✿⊱Lilasesazuis✿⊱by Lígia✿⊱ said...

Oh, Missy, dear,

How I love squirrels!

I would love to have them in my garden, but I live in the city where there are none.

I love your photos!

Thanks for sharing these beauties!

Have a beautiful day,

Lígia e =ˆ.ˆ=