Friday, November 22, 2013

THE PENNSYLVANIA FABRIC OUTLET


The Pa Fabric outlet shares the building with
 The Antiques Market Place.
While I was here,
I stopped in to snoop.. it never seems to change.





If you are looking for leather, this would be a good place to find it.





There's all kinds of trim...



Binding, cording, lace...
You name it, it's there..




Tassels...



Fabrics and upholstery ...






More trim, facing, etc.





There is a wall of zippers somewhere..
I must have accidentally deleted that picture.  







I guess you need some thread to hold all this together.





and buttons...



I don't sew very much so this isn't my bailiwick..
I prefer the Antiques next door.
( Mon and Wed posts this week).

11 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

I could spend hours in a place like that!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Every once in a while, I enjoy browsing around a fabric store too. And I don't sew at all!

Junebug said...

Holy Smokes!! If you can't find it there, I don't think it exists! I do sew and I think it just might over whelm me at first.

Susie said...

Missy, This is a dream world to those that sew. I used to love sewing. Not so much, since I wore that old sewing machine of mine, completely out. Wishes for a great weekend. xoxo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I could spend hours in there and then go through again. I love the hand of fabrics and spend as much time on how they feel as how they look. Great place- we don't have anything like that here- we have a place about 2 hours away- xo Diana

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Sounds like a fun place to visit. I used to sew a lot....but not so much now. Put me in a stamping store with more then a few bucks to spend and give me a few hours to spend'er, that would make me day.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oh my ~ heaven in my book, Missy! : ) I have to go to places like this by myself because I just get lost among the fabrics and trims. I am sure I would have come out of there with a few things!

Patricia said...

That would be fun if I had a project in mind, otherwise I'd join you in the Antique place. Actually I'd do both.

Kelly said...

It's always fun to browse fabric stores. They have so many good things to inspire new projects.

Beulah said...

Interesting!! Happy Thanksgiving!

✿⊱Lilasesazuis✿⊱by Lígia✿⊱ said...

I love to go to those places.

Here we have large stores on the street March 25.

Do you find yourself treasures!

kisses,

Lígia e =ˆ.ˆ=