Monday, December 23, 2013

DECORATED FOR THE HOLIDAYS


When I moved last year I only brought
"a few of my favorite things" with me  to decorate with.
I have no place to keep it.
This sleigh used to be on my dining room table. 



Everyone must have a Santa hat...







Especially Santa...





I change this arrangement each season.
 












What's winter without a sled??



Or Frosty..





That's it folks !!!
Hope you're all ready for Santa
 and that you were all good little boys and girls this year.





5 comments:

Lynne said...

I like the decorations you brought along with you . . .
Happy and Merry week Missy!

linda eller said...

Everything is so beautiful, I cant imagine what you DIDNT bring! Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Diane said...

Super! Love the decorated sled. I know what you mean about storage. I lived in apartments for several years. Good luck storing Christmas stuff.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love that old sled! Takes me back to my childhood.

Susie said...

Missy, I sometimes think what could I do without. Then I think, probably a lot of stuff as I forget what all I have and never get it all out anyways. I like all your cute things . The sled is special. On your comment you asked about getting addresses...you could email on the person's profile to get an address. That's how I have a few addresses. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas. xoxo,Susie