Friday, December 13, 2013

IT'S PARTY TIME ?

Max and Mollie have been invited......




to a party that's held around this time each year.
Not my idea of a Holiday party.


Mollie really wants to go......




Max..not so much.



                                                                       

After a little friendly persuasion and padding the wallet a bit,
 (they like very expensive gifts)
we piled in to the car for the three mile trip to the Vets party.







All went without a hitch, both weighing in at 60-61 lbs.
They got an early Christmas present.
You can see that Max cost a whole lot less.
Thank goodness he's allergic to the vaccines.

I'm so happy that this party is only an annual event.
Have a wonderful weekend.





8 comments:

Beverly said...

I swear pets are more expensive than kids!

missy max said...

I bet they were Honey Crisp, I bought two the other day at the Giant and they cost me $3.69 and were supposed to eat healthy?
Sally

Lynne said...

Cute vet visit "party post." Snickers was invited to a similar party a few weeks ago . . . YIKES . . .
Really, 60-61 pounds ???

Diane said...

Vet bills are terrible! And vetting cats is usually no fun. Have done plenty of that in my day. Glad yours is over for now!

Patricia said...

Liberty is due for some unmentionable stuff early next month. It's really expensive at the Vets but she's been worth it... most of the time!

Beulah said...

Ha, ha, ha. So funny and cute.

Susie said...

Missy, You need an Obamacare for the pets. Yikes...I know vet bills are not cheap. We had that free yard sale cat...there was nothing free about that cat.:):) Your pets look cute...I like the dog's hair cut. Take care and stay warm. xoxo,Susie

Kelly said...

So funny! I have to say that my dog Max loves going to the vet. He gets excited for all the attention they give him and getting to see other animals. LOL! Not to mention the car ride just to get there too. We need to get his rabies vaccination. Guess we'll have him get that next month while he's staying there for a couple of nights (when we're out of town). Vets are expensive, aren't they?!