Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A FARM VISIT



Last Sunday I went up to Bee Haven Acres to spend 
some holiday time with my family.
There are two entrances but I always go in by the barn
to say Hi to whatever animals are out.
I can almost always count on Moonbeam.
It was a miserable day albeit a warm one. 
I think the dry lot has become a lot of mud...Yuk.



 This was the scene on my arrival.
Tyler (my great grandson..Yikes) was busy stacking chips.



Don't tell anyone but he had a little help here, but just a little.
 
 



 Ashley and Amanda were talking girl talk.
Of course Oakley had to be in the middle of things.




 The "boys"  were busy playing one of the many available games.






Presents under the tree soon to be opened.





Oakley again...on Ryans lap.
He's pretty big for a lap dog.





Leaving so soon???
I skipped out early so I could drive home before it got dark.

 




 Of course, I had to stop and say goodbye.
"The littles"...Red and Ollie





"Donny Brasco" or "Scarlet"...I think Donny ?
It's hard to tell from this picture.
Sorry, but I don't have any treats for you.



Bye "Moonie"..Merry Christmas..
He's beginning to show his age a little, I think.
Maybe it's his winter coat.
Til next time....It was great to see everyone..
 





We wish you the merriest, the merriest !!




All the best to you and yours this Christmas Day.
Have a wonderful Holiday.





Missy, Mollie and Max.




8 comments:

Diane said...

Merry Christmas!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! Nice to see all the family, two-leggeds and four-leggeds as well.

Merry Christmas to you!

Lynne said...

Merry Christmas Missy . . . loved your post!

Karen L. Bates said...

Thanks for sharing your visit with family! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Looks like a nice visit with family and animals. Were my eyes deceiving me??? How did you get the Christmas tree lights to shimmer and sparkle??? Merry Christmas to you, Mollie and Max!!

Junebug said...

It looks like a fun day for all! Merry Christmas!

dan said...

so sweet staying with family in Christmas time.
I wish you a wonderful, happy Christmas!!(and the same, of course to Mollie and Max!)

Kelly said...

I know you always enjoy your visits to the farm. I don't blame you! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.