Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SUNSETS AND STORMY SKIES


I was looking through my pictures recently
 looking for something specific.
It occurred to me that there where a lot of "sky scapes".




Some of them where not the best quality but the colors are pretty.





This is one of my favorites and if you follow my blog,
you've probably seen it once too often.




I don't often capture a sunrise...
Where I live now, it's blocked out by the trees.
Sounds like as good an excuse as any.



I probably shouldn't have been out in this..








I hope your day is bright and sunny.



7 comments:

linda eller said...

Beautiful!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

For our ancestors, the sky was their movie theatre. I think we still feel its magic and mystery.

Patricia said...

I love sunrises and sunsets. Those are beautiful photos, and what a great lightning photo. Nope I wouldn't have been out in those conditions... You are very brave!

NanaDiana said...

Holy Cow, Missy. You sure got some really great sky pictures there. That pink color in those is just awesome! I still love the one with the silos in it, too.

Hope you have a good night- I only got about 3 hours sleep last night so I am off to bed here soon- xo Diana

Junebug said...

How beautiful. Isn't it amazing how mother nature can create such beauty and all we have to do is open our eyes!

Susie said...

Wow Missy, those are great photos. I love looking at the sky, so I take lots of photos too. Hope you are keeping warm. We are having a some really cold temperatures here. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Lynne said...

Great pictures Missy . . . Red skies at night certainly made some sailors happy!