Monday, January 6, 2014

AND THE WINNER IS !!!!



 June aka Junebug
 


Here's how it went !!

Max has a habit of pushing things off of my counter on to the floor.
 I thought I'd give it a try hoping that just one would go first.




"And just what does she think I'm going to do with those?"





"Let's see what this is."

Taking them one by one in his mouth and flipping them in the air,.
He didn't disappoint..











It wasn't long before there were others flying through the air !!
Good job Max.

Congratulations June..
Please email me your address so I know where to send them..  Thanks to all of of you who participated.

8 comments:

✿⊱Lilasesazuis✿⊱by Lígia✿⊱ said...

Congratulations to the winner!

I went on her blog to know!

Loved Max, good helper! He is beautiful!

Missy, have a great week,

kisses,

Ligia e =^.^=

Lynne said...

Great winner chooser you have. Congrat's to June!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Max earned his cat food today! Congrats to June!

Diane said...

Max did a good job. How funny!

Junebug said...

Oh Happy Days, max your are my new best friend!! I'm so excited I'm doing the happy dance in my kitchen!! It really is a good thing you can't see this.

Missy thank you, thank you I can't wait to get them. I know they will be fantastic!!!

Beverly Frankeny said...

YAY!!! Junebug, you will love these!!! Great choice, Max!!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Good way to start the New Year off right with some cards to send out...congrats June. Good kitty Max, that earned a few treats :)

Patricia said...

Now that's a clever way to choose a winner. How fun.