Friday, January 3, 2014

IN MY DREAMS

When I was  young ,
I dreamed of working with Jacques Cousteau .
I watched a lot of National Geographic and religiously followed
all of his and his families undersea adventures.
I was in awe of their lives exploring old ship wrecks and
the wonders of the seas.
I'm quite aware of the dangers they faced,
 how hard they worked , the hours they kept and the expense,
but still....

A friend of mine sent this U-Tube video to me
 and I just had to share it.
(Watch it full screen with your sound on.)





So beautiful..I'm very envious.
What an exciting life they had.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

So beautiful indeed! Have you ever gone snorkeling?

✿⊱Lilasesazuis✿⊱by Lígia✿⊱ said...

Missy, I also dreamed of leaving the seas with Jacques Cousteau!

I did not lose any documentary it.

Loved everyone!

I remember when he left ... be sad!

Great man!

kisses,

Lígia e >^.^<

thistlewoodfarm said...

What a beautiful, beautiful scene! You would have been a great undersea adventurer. :)

Happy day!
karianne

Diane said...

I'm always amazed at the colors under the sea! Such beauty.

Kelly said...

I always enjoyed watching his shows too. Such beautiful scenery!