Wednesday, January 29, 2014

MOLLIE VS MY COMPUTER


"Let me see what's so interesting on this thing."



(old picture)
 
"Mom spends hours with it on her lap...MY LAP.
She says she writes to people and they write back to her.
Maybe I could email (I think that's what she calls it )
some of my old buddies."




(old picture)


"I guess I'll take a nap instead.
It looks pretty boring to me..lots of letters and pictures.
 I wish she'd finish up soon so we could go for a walk..
I never get any attention."
(poor baby)



"Is that me in there??
Wow.I really am a cutie Mom !!!!"


7 comments:

Nancy Claeys said...

How cute! I often wonder what my pups are thinking as they wait for me to finish up my computing time. :)

Diane said...

Funny!

Lynne said...

Mollie gets right into it! Such a cutie . . .

Beth @ E. Lizard Breath Speaks said...

what a sweet companion for you. so cute!! ( :

Beverly Frankeny said...

Adorable Molly!!!

Kelly said...

Little Miss Mollie sure is cute. I know how it is to be on the computer with your dog in your lap. Sometimes he gets in the way of me typing! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Happy Feb, Missy! We are seeing sun today....ice all gone Ann