Wednesday, January 22, 2014

SAVING YOUR BLOGS


At the end of each year I publish my blog.
For posterity ??
Nope, just for me
 so that I know my posts and pictures will never be lost.

You are able to pick what you want on the covers...Front..
(My first header and Mollie,  of course.)




and back..





This is the beginning of my first post....


 

 The second one is indexed...
I just saw a typo on this page..Way too late now.



There are several companies out there.
These START at $15.00.
You can pick cover colors, hard or soft, etc.
Pages can be deleted if you only want to include certain subjects like family, animals, hobbies, etc.
Simple to order..Hey, If I can do it anyone can.
 I can hear the snickers..Be nice.

Blog2print is not compensating me in any way.

                               blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html


I just ordered my 2013 version.
Mark at Blog2Print was more than helpful.
Thanks Mark.


9 comments:

Lynne said...

Well, well, well . . . This is the best news ever for a project for me! I want to do this and you are providing perfect information for me, (us.). Love it! First I will finish my book I am reading and then off I will go to look at publishing my own IGH! Great post Missy . . .

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nice idea!

Diane said...

What a great idea! Will look into that. Thanks!

Junebug said...

Thank you, thank you! I knew there had to be a way to save all my work. This weekend I am going to try and do this. Ha, ha, you may get an email with the words HELP!!! did you notice I said work! Yes, I do struggle sometimes for ideas, pictures and the list goes on. I'm getting excited!!! Thanks again!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

That's interesting, have to check into that. I guess that would be something nice to leave the kids and grandkids.....but I have none.

Kelly said...

I never knew there was a company that can do that! That's really nice.

Blackberry Lane said...

My older brother has mine printed by this co. each Dec. Hopefully my great niece, his granddaughter, one day will enjoy the books and family history.

Laura said...

I do this too!
There are a couple of things I should have tweaked, but all in all, I feel better knowing it's done.

Enjoyed visiting and I am a new follower.

Stay warm!

Laura
White Spray Paint blog

dan said...

What a nice idea!It will be nice to have a look at them in the future...