Monday, January 13, 2014

TIT FOR TAT


Mollie came whining to me yesterday morning
 while I was doing the wash.




" When are you going to wash my clothes??
 They're wet and very dirty."
She was right ..With all the "winter weather" we've been having,
she runs through most of her clothes every day.




 " When are you going to pick up your toys, Mollie ??
I'll make  you a deal...
You pick up your toys, I'll do your wash."






Like most kids, she can take them out of the toy box
but can't seem to figure out how to put them back.




So, guess who made out on that deal..







6 comments:

Diane said...

That last picture is sooo cute! And it's the same story here-- I'm either picking up kids' toys or dogs' toys!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Missy,

LOL! Her little clothes are so cute. :)

Happy day to you friend!
karianne

Lynne said...

Such a sweetie . . . love that picture!

NanaDiana said...

LOL- How cute is that! She really does have laundry! Good luck training her with the toys in the toy box. I wonder if YOU scattered them all over if SHE would put them back? lol xo Diana

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Well...I know who runs your house hahahahaha. Sounds like Mollie has you wrapped around her little paw...hehehe. She has a nice wardrobe of clothes though. So cute!!!

Beth Edwards said...

aww, i am loving the last shot. what a real sweetie pie. so cute. ( :