Friday, January 31, 2014

WINDOWS TO HIS WORLD


Max spends an inordinate amount of time birdwatching..
There seems to be a squirrel there too.



Of course he has wonderful vantage points..
The dining room table.








 Such intensity.




Then there is the kitchen counter..



He knocked the things off of the window sill last week..
Must have been a very cute birdie..
Patience Mr Max, they'll be right back.










I'm sure there are those of you who are having conniptions about the cat on the kitchen counter and on the dinning room table.
My husband wouldn't have stood for it.
You must understand..
 I never eat at the dining room table.
 Max does though so Mollie can't get to his food .
(It is thoroughly cleaned for company) 
As for the counter tops..also cleaned well.
That side of the counter rarely sees food anyway.
We share our space.
PS...Max was thirteen this week .
 

9 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Max is wonderful! We have to feed our cats up high to keep the dog away from their food, too.

Patricia said...

Bird watching is fun and I guess even more so for cats. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Lynne said...

The intensity a cat has is much different than a dog . . . so fun to watch aren't they?

Diane said...

All of my old cats liked to lay on windowsills in the warm weather-- even nap there. Max has some good vantage points!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cat TV! And you can't keep a cat off the table or countertop. I learned that from HRH. Just remember to wipe the surface before use! Everything's fine.

Jody in Georgia said...

As the Mom of 5 cats, seeing Max up on the counter and tabletop was no biggie! I have a little figurine that says "My home is maintained for the benefit of my cats"!

thistlewoodfarm said...

He's so cute....and focused. :)

Happy day to you!
karianne

YONKS said...

Next time I'm coming back as a CAT!
They're wonderful :-)
Di
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Max. Sally