Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SLEEPY BIRDIE


This little House Finch spent hours today
napping in my Weeping Cherry tree.
There was a lot of activity from other birds around him
 but he didn't budge.




Finally, looking a little hungover,
 he awoke and headed to the bird feeders.




I recently wrote a post called :

http://missymax-thisandthat.blogspot.com/2014/02/snow-ice-salt-and-feet.html 

Several of you have asked me about the "Mushers Secret".
I'm happy to report that it works.
Mollie and I were out this morning on wet, icy  and salted roads.
She was also walking a lot in the cold snow.
Through all that she only raised one paw once.
I think she may have had a chunk of salt stuck in it.
It didn't seem to track on my hardwood floors .
( I wipe her paws before she comes in the house anyway but sometimes that's not enough to prevent paw marks ).

 
I'm sold !!!



7 comments:

✿⊱Lilasesazuis✿⊱by LĂ­gia✿⊱ said...

How lovely!

Thanks for putting edibles for the birds.

I found it interesting that guard Mollie.

Honey, have a great week,

kisses,

Ligia e = ^. ^ =

Karen L. Bates said...

I heard this was great stuff, our leader on our snow shoe trips uses it for her dog.

Have a great day.

Diane said...

What a cute bird! Musher's Secret sounds like a clever product. A lot of folks could use that this season!!

Blackberry Lane said...

Cute little bird! Wishing you a very nice day.

Susie said...

Missy, That little wren is adorable :):) That sounds like a great product for paws. Hope you have a wonderful day. be safe. xoxo,Susie

Lynne said...

Good testimony about MUSHERS!
Loved the little sleepy bird . . .

Kelly said...

What a great product! I never knew that even existed.

I appreciate your comments. They put a smile in my day. Please visit again soon.