Monday, March 10, 2014

FROM MY WINDOWS


I'm sure a lot of you have bigger icicles but I thought these 
were interesting pictures..
They were taken through my front door.
 



Our world has been pretty black and white lately.


This is the first I've seen Bluebirds for quite some time.


I guess it's just a matter of "serving" the right thing.





I really need to clean my kitchen window..
or my lens...maybe both.






My new BFF...




Sooner or later he finds a way !!!




There are a pair of these..I think this is the Mrs.




I hope your week is  sunny and bright....
Maybe it will help get rid of the rest of the snow/ice.



11 comments:

Diane said...

Our icicles are about gone now. Lovely bluebirds. Never see any here.

Susie said...

Missy, You are a nature lover. I love your bluebirds. I hope we get them this year. We have had them around for the past two years. Hoping you get some sunshine today, xoxo,susie

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Do you still have icicles or have things begun to thaw up in your neck of the woods?

Don't you just love bluebirds?

Lynne said...

Well aren't you in luck . . . or serving up some gourmet!
Great pics Missy.
Better not tell Mollie you have a new BFF!

Jan said...

Great photos - I'm sure the birds and squirrels really appreciate the food and your looking after them.

Beth @ E. Lizard Breath Speaks said...

wow, those blue birds have seen better days - their feathers are all roughed up??! enjoy icicles as long as you don't have to walk under them. ( :

Karen L. Bates said...

Wow, how wonderful to see such beautiful birds. Lovely. Hope your icicles are soon gone!

Blackberry Lane said...

It is 77 degrees here today. I do hope your icicles will melt soon. We are enjoying lots of bluebirds this year. You sure got some great photos of your birds and those greedy squirrels!

Cranberry Morning said...

The icicles are beautiful! And bluebirds are among my favorites, but we don't get many of them. I think if we had a wood fence and bluebird houses, it would be a different story. Beautiful.

✿⊱Lilasesazuis✿⊱by Lígia✿⊱ said...

How are gorgeous!

And I suppose you eager for comidinha generously poses for Everyone!

(Missy, I'm finally going to get your prize in the mail)

Have a great day,

Ligia e = ^. ^ =

Linda said...

How delightful to have such gorgeous views from your windows!