Monday, March 3, 2014

SOMETHING STRANGE



I went to the pet store the other day to get "Sir Max" some food.

 


While there,
 I saw this cute water dish and thought it would be a nice change.



Max and Mollie both drink from the same dish..
Max had a little trouble adjusting..
I guess the water wasn't as visible as he's used to..
I had to splash it a few times before he would drink from it.



He's a big drinker.
I can't put new water out that he's not right there.
Someday I'll tell you about his water drinking history.




It took some time but he finally made friends with it.
( Mollie didn't seem to notice. )




He needs a visit from the comb.
I wish you all an outstanding week.



10 comments:

Lynne said...

Some animals seem to be more persnickety about their daily functions . . . Like water and lunch . . . I seem to "feed" right into those little quirks! Cute dish . . .

Diane said...

Cats can be weird about their water. My old cat hardly ever drank from his own water dish. He preferred the dog's raised dish which he could barely reach. He's also jump in the bathroom sink and meow for a trickle of water to drink. My sister's old cat would drink from anything-- including the water cup you just set down for yourself. By the way, that dish is cute.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've always loved Laurel Burch's artwork!

Junebug said...

I so love Mr Max, he is quite handsome!! I can't have kitties for they make me sneeze and that makes me sad. But I will have a great week!

Susie said...

Maybe he had to adjust to the new dish...aren't pets odd at times. Your cat is cute . Hope you didn't get more snow...we sure lucked out, didn't get as much as they said we would. xoxo, Susie

Blackberry Lane said...

Max is so handsome. These are wonderful photos. Glad he adjusted to the new water dish. I have one cat who will only drink running water from the faucet......my mistake, I have created a monster!
Wishing you a nice Monday.

Beth @ E. Lizard Breath Speaks said...

i have never had a cat or dog. but a friend told me that her cat will put her paw in the water - i guess to get it moving 1st. she will not drink still water? sounds so funny. but i have watched her - & yes, every time it is the way it goes. if it stop moving - again with the paw. i guess they are similar to the people in that way. we like to have certain habits. ( :

thistlewoodfarm said...

Maybe he was trying to read it....LOL!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
karianne

✿⊱Lilasesazuis✿⊱by Lígia✿⊱ said...

Missy,

Mr. Max is hairy and gorgeous!

I imagine it must be brushed every day ... wow!

Loved the new drinker. Very Merry!

Have a great day, kisses,

Ligia e = ^. ^ =

Anonymous said...

Max looks so handsome...glad he likes his new water fountain.
Ann