Friday, March 14, 2014

SURE SIGNS OF SPRING ???


 Snow Drops..




Daffys



Tulips



Mums



There's a little yellow in the Finches now.




The red blur in the background is Mr. Cardinal.





He always has to be part of the party.




I was taking multiple Finch pictures and all of a sudden,
there he was..
He is not a sign of spring..He's been here all winter !
This is all tongue and cheek..Spring!! Ha!!
Temps in the 20's with 0 degree windchills..Brrr.
I heard a rumor that Spring is only a week away..
Have a lovely weekend.





11 comments:

Susie said...

Missy, Those are some sure signs of Spring. I am ready, I think everyone is weary of this weather. Glad to see the gold finch. Hope you have a wonderful day, xoxo,Susie

Diane said...

My neighbor has snowdrops-- somewhere under a foot of snow!!!

Junebug said...

Oh my, with 20 degrees I wouldn't be popping my head out of the ground! I sure hope it warms up soon for, yes Spring is only a week away!!! Did you see me do the yippee dance? Have a great weekend!!

Blackberry Lane said...

These are pretty photos this a.m. Wow, your temps are sure cold! I hope you have a nice Friday.

Lynne said...

Lucky you . . . Love the Snowdrops!

Linda said...

Lovely to see the snowdrops and birds. Thank you so much for sharing.

Cranberry Morning said...

We all delight in every little hint of spring! :-)

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh my goodness, that's cold! We are done with winter in S Texas! What great pictures of your feathered friends, they are really awesome! Have a great Saturday and stay warm! I wish I could send you our warm breeze, will be in the 80's.

Karen L. Bates said...

The cardinal is so beautiful...I have never seen one. It is hard to imagine a bird that brilliant red in nature. Amazing. I can hardly believe you have flowers with all the snow and cold temps...none here.

Kelly said...

You certainly have a knack for attracting pretty birds to your house. Looks like you have signs of Spring everywhere. Now, if the cold air would just take a hike, you'd be set!

Cindy Ritchie said...

I LOVE cardinals! They are my absolute favorite bird. Great pictures Missy!