Monday, April 7, 2014

ABOUT WINDOWS PART I

 I live in a 60's "cottage" that has been totally rehabbed.
The windows have been replaced but are still the original size.




I like them in the bedrooms..No need for blinds.





The living room and dining area have large windows.
Max and Mollie spend a lot of their days 
on the back of my sofa watching the world go by..
Well, their world anyway.
The cushion that Mollie is lying on has a permanent dent.

 


 This picture makes it look like a bright , sunny day.
In fact, it's pouring and very grey.
My coat hangs on the back of that chair all winter.
I put it on four times a day..much more convenient.


 
Sometimes they use the back of my chair..
It can get pretty crowded.
Max was there first, then me, then Mollie.
Max left first.



This is the three of us sans makeup...
I am unable to add a Florida room to my cottage
because an oil line has the right of way behind me.
SO..
I decided to enlarge a window in the "den" giving us all
a different view of our world.
To be continued.....


5 comments:

Beverly Frankeny said...

I cannot wait to see the new window!!

Jody in Georgia said...

Missy, your home is absolutely charming! It looks like a home that "hugs" you when you walk in the door! And, of course, the presence of Max and Mollie just make it even more special!

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

Missy,

How your home is beautiful! Wide and very well decorated.

Loved know.

Her love fellows standing near you ... kkkkk ... here also so happens.

Missy, I'm finding that the award is tardy.

Do the screening and says it is in the U.S. ... pulls, as it takes!

Honey, have a great day, I will run because I have medical.

kisses,

Ligia e = ^. ^ =

thistlewoodfarm said...

Missy,

Your home is so pretty and the light is beautiful! Can't wait to tune in for the next installment!

Happy day friend!
karianne

NanaDiana said...

OH- I missed the post and I'd say all three of you look pretty darned good SANS makeup and all!

You really have a pretty home, Missy! LOVE your sofa! xo Diana