Monday, April 28, 2014

PROCRASTINATION

For the past several weeks, when I have needed "summer shoes",
I just went through the "summer shoe boxes"
 and pulled out the ones I needed.
This left quite a mess on the floor of my closet.





So it was time to do something about it.


Get the summer shoes out of their boxes and on to the shoe rack.








Of course the winter shoes had to be put in to their boxes.



Voila !! Wasn't that fun ??


Have a wonderful week.
I hope it gets more interesting.
Big Hugs !!


7 comments:

Diane said...

Very funny about the week getting more interesting! I don't swap shoes, but I do swap summer and winter shirts from the closet to the dresser. Haven't done that yet. Still too cool!

Susie said...

Well Missy, you are ready now. I like your cute shoes. I still have too many pairs of shoes...but nothing like when I was younger and worked. Stay safe this week. Our weather is to be wet-wet-wet. Just pray no bad stuff. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's nice to be organized!

NanaDiana said...

I hate to tell you that my own are just thrown into open crates. I have no shame. lol
Yours, on the other hand, look well taken care of! xo Diana

Lynne said...

Funny . . . I have a shoe post ready to go to, whenever I get back to posting. What are the Minnetonka shoes, hope I have the name correct?

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

You are very organized. I do have a shoe bag hanging on the door, I could stand to get rid of some of them, cause as I get older...those shoes are not fitting the way they used to.

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

Yes, Missy, I'm always organizing my shoes!

My shoe rack is great!

Everything in its place ... and that come spring days ...

Ligia e = ^. ^ =