Friday, May 16, 2014

FLORA WITHOUT THE FAUNA

 I just love this time of year....



The Azaleas and Bulbs are in full bloom.








Lilacs..
I just love them..I may have to make a "midnight raid on these".




The landscaping here is very old and sometimes one sees
some very strange things.
This red Azalea is on a branch of white flowers..
There is a red one nearby.




 
I'm sure that I saw an Azalea flower on a  "Rhodie" bush.
I'm going to have to revisit that one.
The Azalea was in full bloom but the "Rhodie" has a way to go.
I hope there is some beauty in your life.

7 comments:

Diane said...

WOW! So pretty!

Susie said...

Missy, I am longing for a bit of a warm up here. I love all those flowers. I have never grown roadie before, but would love to just once. Blessings to you , xoxo,Susie

Lynne said...

Gorgeous Missy . . .
Thank you for putting some beauty in my life!

NanaDiana said...

Gorgeous plants and flowers. We finally have some daffodils blooming but that is it so far! xo Diana

Jody in Georgia said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!

Weekend-Windup said...

I love all those wonderful flowers!

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

Missy, what beauty in flowers!!

Loved your photos!

Oh how I wish I had ... the lilacs are perfect!!

Write a post about yes ... they are lovely ... I can not change ... I've been looking ...

A beautiful and flowery day for you!

kisses,

Ligia e = ^. ^ =