Monday, May 26, 2014

FOR DAVE


Not only have they done NOTHING to repair previous damage
over here but they are creating new...
In case you wondered, I am referring to BRICKMAN.. 
They really tore up the turf this time mowing after a substantial thunderstorm..And the grass wasn't cut , it was mowed over.
Wet grass, that long won't cut !!!
I reseeded this because it's in my yard..



These next pictures are new damage after this past mowing.



Mowed down..not cut





Piles of thatch everywhere..Across from marketing looks awful.





The dead tree looked like the one on the right last year..Guess we're going to lose both of them..How long will that dead tree be there??
We really have to do something about the salt..It's only a matter of time before it starts affecting the big trees.



This intersection is a disgrace..







There used to be grass here...







This was torn up this winter along with the mailboxes.







This fence is going to fall on someone one of these days..
The 4x4 is cracked thru at the base..




PS...
My gutters are clogged and my windows weren't washed..
He missed this street. I've reported this 3 times..
It seems as though the East cottages get the bare minimum as far as maintenance and repairs go.
The street lights (2) up from marketing have been out for months..One all winter..Very dark right there..Dangerous..


Rob (if he really exists) should be walking around here and making a list of things that need to be done and then DO THEM.

I guess you can tell,
I'm pretty disgusted...Not what I signed on for..
 


No comments: