Monday, May 5, 2014

PRETTY BUT....

 
Our Spring is finally starting to blossom.
Due to a very cold winter and wet spring,
I think it is not as beautiful as it was last year.
 

 I looked  at last years Spring post and it was a month earlier and very colorful and lush. 
Trees are taking their good old time leafing out.



I'm not complaining just pointing out that this winter took it's toll.
 




We just had several days and four inches of rain
 just as things were budding.




I have no idea what this is..Could be a weed..







Better late than never that's for sure..
It's more than welcome.

 


Have a wonderful week...
Happy Cinco de Mayo.
 

7 comments:

Diane said...

It's the same story here. My one and only rose bush didn't make it through the winter, and it's right up against the house too. Wasn't thinking of Cinco-- same to you!

Lynne said...

Love the color . . . and to finally see some but I agree, doesn't seem to have its usual spring color vibrancy.
I think there was some color zapping going on under that snow and bitter cold!
Ya think . . .

Susie said...

Missy, The trees in your area are looking so beautiful. This is the time I like to take walks and pictures. Blessings for a great new week, xoxo,Susie

Junebug said...

All the trees look lovely. So glad Spring has finally made it for you!! Enjoy!

Kelly_Deal said...

Winter took a big toll this year. Glad it's over with! I haven't been able to go to the garden centers yet, because it's still to chilly to plant.

Vee said...

Hopefully, we'll all catch up to where we should be/used to be. I've never seen such a late year. Things look as if they are blooming there!

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

Wow, Missy, that perfection of nature!

kisses,

Ligia e = ^. ^ =