Wednesday, May 21, 2014

SPRING FAIR 2014

 Twice a year we have a "Fair".
This past weekend was the Spring version.
A lot of time and energy goes in to preparing for it 
and cleaning up afterward.
The first day is open to the residents and associates.
The second day it is open to the public.
I work one of the tables for a few hours that is usually located outside  under a tent ..Too cold this year.
Of course everything is "Vintage" or past vintage.





"Jewelry" is always a big draw.




There's always lots of glassware and dishes...



Pots and Pans...





FINE !!  china...




Someone bought 4-5 TV's for some organization.



"VINTAGE"  lamps..




Electronics...


We have a very creative wood shop group..




I heard we did pretty well this year.. 
$6,000.00 ( a little above average ).



Thanks to all of you who contributed and participated.
Have a wonderful weekend..


8 comments:

Weekend-Windup said...

All the vintage items looks great. I am very eager to have a visit over there!

Diane said...

Looks like fun and lots of goodies!

Susie said...

Missy, I hate when the weather doesn't cooperate during a fun time. LOL. I like those door stops. My daughter would be all over the jewelry. Hope you have a wonderful day, xoxo,Susie

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, I could use one of those doorstops on a stick!

Lynne said...

I bet those jewelry items are fun to take a look at! I'd love to find some more vintage pins . . .
Great response with the $6000. . .

Patricia said...

I like that white and gold pin, center left side of the jewelry photo. Looks like you all had fun, inspite of the cold weather. What are the profits used for?

NanaDiana said...

What a great fund raiser. I love all the different things you have for sale. From TVs to jewelry. Glad you did so well- xo Diana

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

Missy, I love vintage ... I would buy a lamp ... my cat broke my Tajmahal.

Glad it was a success!

kisses,

Ligia e = ^. ^ =