Monday, May 19, 2014

THOUGHTFUL FRIENDS

 Aren't they just beautiful???




A knock at my door several days ago
 was a neighbor with whom I have become good friends.
She had these gorgeous Iris and some yummy muffins for me !!


Since moving here a year and a half ago,
I have become good friends  with several of my neighbors.
We are all widowed but they still cook...I don't.
I feel very fortunate and a little guilty
that they share their goodies..
It's hard to make just a little of some things..Lucky me..
Thanks.. 


9 comments:

Lynne said...

Perfect . . . you can treat them with Mollie touches/hugs!

Diane said...

That is nice. Lovely color of Iris too!

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

We are sharers as well. I don't bake, but my husband does bake and cook and when he over does things and makes too much we take some to a neighbor or too. It's always appreciated and sometimes they bring us something yummy in return. Those iris are gorgeous!! Lucky you!!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a beautiful gesture!

Junebug said...

Oh yummy and how pretty! I find it difficult to cook for one also. I in the halfway mode. Cook a little or cold cereal for dinner is just fine!

NanaDiana said...

How wonderful to have good neighbors, Missy. You just never know until you are living somewhere what your neighbors are going to be like. Yours sound perfect! xo Diana

Susie said...

Missy, I knew you were a good person... people bringing you flowers and muffins just proves it. Such a nice thing too. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

Patricia said...

That was very thoughtful. What sweet neighbors you have.

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

Missy is a privilege to have good neighbors.

I live in this neighborhood for 30 years and I have great neighbors and loving too!

kisses,

Ligia e = ^. ^ =