Monday, July 21, 2014

NO HELP AT ALL

Some of you may know that I make greeting cards.
Due to some arthritis issues, I haven't made any for awhile.
Running low, I decided to put together some "fronts"
 that I had done some time ago.
With a little "help"  from you know who...





I can't tell you how many times the scotch tape hit the floor.




The dark line on his jaw is from his "fangs".
He has huge teeth.






"How long do you think 
she'll keep trying to accomplish something?"






" I think I'm winning. "



"Maybe if I take over her work space."......





"Ah, yes..I won..She just went to walk that silly dog."



Have a wonderful week.


10 comments:

Susie said...

Missy, Your cat is like a kid...that is the same thing a kid will do.LOL I see Max is settling down for nap on the work space. I hope you have a wonderful week too. xoxo,Susie

Diane said...

Funny! Cats have their own special way of "helping."

Beverly Frankeny said...

That Max....always up to something! Glad you are back!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Someone looks grumpy!

Tante Mali said...

Hi Dear,
don't you think cats have a realy hard life??? They are always bussy with things we are putting on places they don't belong :)!!!
Great shots great story
all my best
Elisabeth

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Oh I need to get going on some card making...guess I took some time off, time to get back in the saddle again. No cats here, but my doggie keeps me company while I do cards, thank goodness she doesn't take up my work space.

Beth of "E." Lizard Breath Speaks said...

that is too funny. helpful cat. ( :

Jody in Georgia said...

Missy, I love this post!! Max is so pretty and so typically cat on this one! My George likes to settle in front of my computer screen when I'm trying to work...ya gotta love 'em!

Blackberry Lane said...

Max looks like a cross between my Rocky and Trixie. Funny how cats get right in the middle of what you are working on.
I did not know that you make cards. Do you sell them?

Lynne said...

What would we do with out our furry treasures!
Adorable . . . just wants to get into the creative process with you!