Saturday, July 5, 2014

Playing With My Ipad





                                   The corn is as high as my bellybutton!







                                                     Pretty skies...
         


         
                                Cone flowers.







                                               Daisies






                            Yarrow





                              Stokes Aster



                Oak leaf hydrangea






This will take some practice but it looks like you can write your blog on an iPad. 
Have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by.
Missy

11 comments:

Lynne said...

Something new?
Love all the flowery pics . . .

Diane said...

I always heard "knee high by the 4th of July." Very funny!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hard to type though, isn't it, without a real keyboard? I have an iPad and that's what I really dislike about it.

Patricia said...

I wonder if I can post a blog from my Kindle. I know I can from my phone, but it's not ideal. I'm typing to you from my Kindle, and Rick recently ordered a case for it that comes with a keyboard. I wonder if they have something similar for the I-pad.

Beth of "E." Lizard Breath Speaks said...

i wonder who needs more credit you or your ipad? gorgeous clouds!! so lovely!! ( :

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

June was a SUPER hot month for us and we are not at all sorry to say 'good riddance' to it. We have had a couple of cooler days this week-end and enjoying it greatly. Tall corn you say? Yep, almost time to be enjoying sweet corn for our evening meals.. xox

Blackberry Lane said...

Very nice pictures, Missy.
Enjoy the afternoon.

Haddock said...

I have yet to get the hang of the Ipad, so its the desktop for me.
Love those skies.

Tante Mali said...

Oh, good quality! But good operator too!!!!
Lovely sky
All my best
Elisabeth

Susie said...

Missy, Your flowers are so pretty. I see you had some blue skies too. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Karen L. Bates said...

Pretty shots of your out of doors. Don't have an I Pad but do have a Fire Kindle and I am sorta' learning to do things on it.....no tech savvy person here.