Friday, July 25, 2014


I spent a few mornings ago slaving over a hot grill/microwave.
On the grill was a six pack of chicken breasts for Mollie.


My freezer always has chicken in it.
 I tend to think of it as dog food.


Then I had to boil water for the Hummingbirds  !!

My refrigerator is a sad state of affairs.
Even two things in there are Mollies.

Don't worry..I won't starve.
It's for sure, Mollie won't.

Enjoy your weekend !!!


Beth of "E." Lizard Breath Speaks said...

i am glad Mollie is well feed. i am worried about you though. are you hungry? ( :

my hubby will stand with the door open for a long time. i always say what my mom would say to me "you are letting the air out, close the frig" ... makes me laugh. i really try to be Beth not my mom ... but she creeps out every once in a blue moon. (wink, wink, more like daily. ha. ha!!)

Beverly Frankeny said...

There are these things called might want to try the some time...and I think you have plenty of storage room for them!! HAHA!!

Diane said...

A couple of my widowed aunts have said cooking for one person is for the birds-- maybe you can relate??? One of them gets prepared deli stuff a lot. Wish my fridge was that empty-- my husband buys all kinds of sauces, dressings, etc, that sit in there for months!

Susie said...

Missy, It evident that you are a lite eater. Mollie's grilled chicken looks pretty good. Maybe she will share. :):) Hope you have a great day . xoxo,Susie

Junebug said...

I'm chuckling over your cooking style! Isn't cooking for one boring! I also struggle with it. At least Mollie eats, well!! Enjoy your weekend and go out to eat with friends!

Lynne said...

LOL, I cook chicken for Snickers too! She gets a cooked meal daily, Jack, not as often . . . smile!