Monday, July 7, 2014

SUNDAY MORNING

What were you doing at 8 AM Sunday morning?
Maybe you and a friend were "playing tennis"?
 



 Or were you and the family watching a baseball game ?
Maybe you were playing?




 This ball field is maintained (very well) by the Township.
On weekends there are games from sun up to sun set.





Maybe you were making vapor trails across the skies.




I was walking Mollie and taking it all in.
 



 These are starting to find their way to the ground already.
Pretty small but no one has paid any attention to this tree for years.



Have a wonderful week.

8 comments:

Patricia said...

Those peach loaded trees look pretty good for being neglected. Yum.

Susie said...

Missy, Great photos of the weekend around your area. Would be nice if someone tended the fruit trees. That Like our neighbor's apples. They eat a few of them. But I just can't get past the fact that they are wormy. xoxo,Susie

Debra She Who Seeks said...

8:00 a.m. Sunday? I was snoring in bed.

Diane said...

Nice pictures-- local ball games are fun to watch! I think at 8 am yesterday, I was putting laundry in the washer. How's that for excitement???

colleen said...

Just found your blog from Bev at Bee Haven Acres blog. I only read 3 other blogs and I call them my happy reading, with my coffee in the mornings. Thanks for sharing.

Beth of "E." Lizard Breath Speaks said...

peaches - yum!! i love checking out those skies. fun to see where the planes have been driving by??! you never know. ( :

Lynne said...

I think I was sleeping . . . I like your 8:00 am views!

Blackberry Lane said...

What a nice ball park you and Mollie get to see. My husband was a little league umpire when we met and we spent a lot of time at the ball fields!