Friday, August 22, 2014

FRIENDS STOPPING IN



          Several evenings ago  friends stopped in for wine and cheese.
         Since we were all nurses,
 there was a lot of interesting conversation and rehashing
of  the old days.
                        It was nice getting to know my neighbors.
                                 We'll have to do it again.



 Obviously I took this picture
 before I put the crackers in the scoop. 
       I guess you'll just have to use your imagination.
I hope your weekend includes time with friends.
    

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Attractive presentation!

Lynne said...

Fun with Friends is wonderful . . .
I like your, "just use your imagination bit" . . .

Patricia said...

What an inviting photo. Looks like a wonderful conversation starter. Have a great weekend.

Susie said...

Missy, Even without the crackers, your setting looks very inviting. Glad you had a fun time. Hope your weekend is a good one. xoxo,Susie

marejohn said...

OOOH, so nice. Don't mind if I do...Did the fur kids enjoy the company too?
Have a wonderful "rest of the weekend".

Beth, ...".E." Lizard Breath Speaks said...

sounds delicious & fun. a time 2 catch up.