Wednesday, August 6, 2014

JUST PLAYING


I've been playing with my new camera.
Trying to get familiar with it..I have a tutoring session next week.
It seems that I get to a certain point with my cameras
and go no further.
 
I was never able to get a decent moon shot.
This is thru my kitchen window.
 
 
 
Things seem more crisp.
For now I'm using it as a point and shoot (automatic).
 
 


This dinner party goes on all day.



They are eating me out of house and home.
This was taken thru one way glass.
 

 
Practice, practice, practice....
 
 
See the tiny fly on the petal??
 
 
I hope your day is fun filled too !

8 comments:

Lynne said...

Looking good Missy . . .
Great Banana Moon . . . dinner party and flower shots!

Susie said...

Missy, You are doing better with your camera than I am with mine. That is a great close up shot. I have many movie cameras that I stop using too. xoxo,Susie

Diane said...

Hey-- those are really nice! Moon shot is great!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You're getting some great shots already!

Patricia said...

Isn't it wonderful that we can practice to our hearts content playing around and constantly learning with our cameras. I really love taking photos and seeing what I can capture. Sometimes I'm lucky and get a good shot. Take care and those photos are beautiful. I love seeing what you're up to.

Patricia said...

Isn't it wonderful that we can practice to our hearts content playing around and constantly learning with our cameras. I really love taking photos and seeing what I can capture. Sometimes I'm lucky and get a good shot. Take care and those photos are beautiful. I love seeing what you're up to.

Blackberry Lane said...

Awesome job with the camera.

Karen L. Bates said...

Amazing, love taking pictures, I can tell you do too!

I appreciate your comments. They put a smile in my day. Please visit again soon.