Wednesday, August 27, 2014

THE BEAUTY OF THE FARM



 Part of the beauty of the farm is the ride up there.
Usually I'm driving and can't take pictures.
 




This time of year, the river is somewhat hidden by the foliage.

 






 We are greeted by their 200+ log house/spring house.






On the other side of the drive is the duck pond where can be found
several generations of various ducks.


The pumpkin patch...


There are many beautiful flowers ...






I have been trying for a month to find a butterfly to photograph..
Voila !!!!



 If you've never visited the Bee Haven Maven 
at Bee Haven Acres you're missing out.
Her picture is on my sidebar or visit...

You won't be sorry.

This lovely day was followed by a beautiful evening.
No tripod..I guess I'll have to get it out!!!




We'll visit with the animals later in the week.


9 comments:

Susie said...

Missy, You have out done yourself with your pictures. I can see the butterfly's face !!! I love that log house. The pumpkin picture with the pretty flowers , wonderful. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Diane said...

Great shots. Thanks for posting. Love the scenery and that cabin. A real treasure!

Beverly Frankeny said...

Wonderful photos, Missy!!!!!
Love your new camera.
Maybe that is what I need for around the farm!!

Patricia said...

Oh, those butterfly eyes. Beautiful.
Love all the photos, and since I visit Bev's place via her blog, those are familiar places. Beautiful and I'm so glad that you are able to see it all in person.

Junebug said...

Love the trip to the farm with the river photos. I'm so glad you are taking us along. Wow, that butterfly!! Looking forward to more of your trip through your lens!

Love and Shenanigans said...

They have such a beautiful farm and work so hard to keep things going. I haven't visited many blogs as of late but will stop by and visit Bev's today... xox

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a beautiful spot!

Lynne said...

That cameras operator is creating magic . . .
WONDERFUL Missy!

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

uau!!

Belas fotos.

Você é uma fotógrafa brilhante!!

Amei a borboleta!

E as flores...divinas...

beijinhos, Lígia e =^.^=