Monday, September 15, 2014

CAPITAL EXPENSES


Once a year ? our parent company sends us monies for Capital expenses. "Extra money" ?
This year some of it is being spent updating !!

The oldest heating and air conditioning units are being replaced.
This particular one died before it was replaced.
 










The oldest roofs are also being replaced.







Shutters and railings are being painted.






Driveways, streets and parking lots are being sealed.
I hope I can breathe when this day is over ...
my eyes are burning as well.





Who wears white pants to do this job??
He's mostly been walking up and down, 
talking on his cell phone and smoking.



The activity level around here is pretty high.
I hope there is some peace in your day.


8 comments:

Patricia said...

Time to go visit Bev for some fresh air and farm animal smiles. Try to stay away from the fumes as best you can. Take care. I hope this work doesn't take to long.

Diane said...

That is an awful lot of activity and stink! Put on some headphones and bake some brownies or go for a drive!! Ha, ha... Hope they finish quickly!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, white pants -- that's CRAZY!

Lynne said...

Wise choice you made to make that move . . .
Someone else does the work and you have nothing to worry about . . .
Just sit back with Max and Mollie and watch "Mr White pants" talk on the phone and enjoy his smoke!
And smile . . . and say lucky me . . .
Wise Woman I Was . . .

Junebug said...

Oh my did I have to laugh at myself. I first read your blog as your parents sent you money not parent company. I was thinking how old are they and how rich are they!! Then I re read the first line again. ha-ah! I bet you will be glad when all the commotion is over with.Hugs!!

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

kkk...e ele está acostumado ...será que suja muito a calça??

Missy, é tudo muito trabalhoso, mas...logo você terá paz e estará tudo renovado!

beijinhos, uma linda semana para você!

Lígia e =^.^=

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

It's good to know at least you're getting the work done. Me, I am still waiting to get my roof fixed through an organization that helps Sr. Citizens....finally someone came out today to do an estimate. I have been waiting since April. In mean time the ceiling continues to leak and get worse. I have been bummed about this roof for years now...so it is nothing new. Just have not had the money for a new one. Maybe now something will be done.
Louise

Blackberry Lane said...

That smell would have given me a headache! Glad to see things being taken care of. Amazing how some folks can suck on a cigarette, no matter what they are doing!