Wednesday, October 1, 2014

HOW DO THEY KNOW ??

I had just brought the laundry in from outside and at that moment,
 decided give Mollie a partial bath.
She spends a lot of time licking the insides of her back legs.
The hair gets stiff and a little stinky.
I was in the kitchen with my back to her. 




I got the "no slip" mat out from under the sink,
placed it in the sink, turned around and !!!! 




How do they know???
She was gone !! Into the closet...



I didn't have any trouble getting her out..
She's pretty easy to bathe...
That says volumes about her groomer..




While I was at it, 
I combed her tail and got a mat free that was on one of her ears.
I usually don't bother with her much..
She gets groomed every five weeks...
I might comb her tail ( her flag) occasionally. 




We have a short lived,
 ( she hears something outside ),
tug of war with the towel.





Wonder what it was ??



14 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

She is cute as can be! They all seem to know when they are going to be bathed.lol

Susie said...

Missy, It is so good you get your dog groomed so well. Mollie looks very nice after the bath. I like the picture of her looking out the window. Hope you are doing well and having pleasant autumn weather. xoxo,Susie

Anonymous said...

rOh my, missing you and the kids . . .
Quick peek in between travels . . .
More from me soon!
Lynne

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Fresh as a daisy now, Mollie!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I have to sneak the bathing supplies outside or into the bathroom, depending on what time of year it is, or Ms. Rhody hides. Mr. Perfect Arthur comes when called anyway. Wish more dogs would take after him!
Diane

marejohn said...

She's so funny! Having a doxie, I don't groom, but I do clip nails..same thing here when he hears me get in the cupboard...so..I moved the nail clippers and sneak them into my pocket. I scoop him up next to me and..voila! Nail clipping time. Just love these fur babies!

Beth of ".E." Lizard Breath Speaks said...

that is too funny. i love it! ( :

my brother had a beagle & every time he would clean Murphy - it was not 5 seconds later Murphy was rolling around in something else yucky. it was too funny. a pain for the bro though.

Beverly Frankeny said...

Molllie Lollie...you look so clean!!!!

Cranberry Morning said...

Aren't they fun! I had one who loved being brushed and one who hates it. Sweet puppy you have there. :-)

Tante Mali said...

Good Morning my friend, oh, as you know dogs are only humans! Wonderful!
Have a happy weekend
Elisabeth

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

You're lucky you can groom her at home. My Aussie needs much more grooming than she gets, but she is the squirmiest dog I have ever had. It's nearly impossible for me, although she's good for the groomer.

eileeninmd said...

Mollie is a cute! Funny, my Goldie Girl would try disappearing when she knew bath time was coming..

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

kkkkk...aqui em casa é assim também...

Acho incrível como eles presentem o banho, o passeio, quando vamos sair.

São maravilhosos.

Mollie linda!

beijinhos, Lígia e =^.^=

Lynne said...

So cute . . . they know though . . . for sure!