Monday, October 6, 2014

UM PA PA

Oktoberfest !!!
My sisters car dealership had a combined open house and Oktoberfest this past weekend ...
 




An "authentic" UmPaPa Band...









Dark and light beer on tap...



German Potato Salad..



Pulled pork and sauerkraut...




German sausages...
 




Soft Pretzels with lots of different kinds of mustard..



I've been eating in a tent a lot lately...



Sister Ann..


Her husband, Joe...




Free food and high priced cars..




Ann's dreaming...$110,000.00 !!!



Today they were giving it away..$10,000.00 off !!



 This is more my speed..
Probably couldn't afford this either.
Thanks Mercedes...




Have a wonderful week....


11 comments:

Lynne said...

The German Potato Salad looked as yummy as that $110,000 winner! WOW!

Diane said...

Those pretzels look good! I wouldn't be driving out in one of those either.

Patricia said...

I would love to listen to that music and try food that I'm not familiar with. It looks delicious and fun.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like fun! There was a guy in lederhosen running around my apartment block on Saturday night. Probably (?) Oktoberfest related?

Junebug said...

Yummy and fun!!! I'll have to pass on those cars also! I can tell you all had fun and I'm sure you got your tummies full!!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

The German food looks so yummy - perfect for a fall day!

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

Missy, sua irmã é bonita e parece muito com você!

Aqui nós também temos a Oktoberfest agora em outubro, porém é no sul do país e eu nunca fui.

Uau...quantos pratos saborosos e esses carros são magníficos!

Querida, tenha um bonito dia,

beijinhos,

Lígia e =^.^=

Beth of ".E." Lizard Breath Speaks said...

i have always wanted a Mercedes but i don't have the doe to buy one. what a fun get together - love German music. ( :

Beverly Frankeny said...

You really have been spending a lot of time in tents, lately...and haven't camped a single night!!!!

NanaDiana said...

LOL- So- did you do the polka!? That is quite a fest for a car dealer. Quite a car there, too!

I have to say that your sister looks like she has a sense of humor and might be fun to hang around with....xo Diana

marejohn said...

Oh my goodness! What a blowout for a business to put on! Looks amazing but have to say I would probably be just a TAD out of place!
BTW, your sis and you look SO much alike! Two pretty ladies!