Friday, December 5, 2014

HERE WE GO AGAIN



For those of you who may have missed the beginning of this saga..
I had a dead tree removed from the front of my house..
Long story..



and getting longer..

 


The first tree was severely girdled and sure to choke itself
and die in a few years so it was decided to replace it.





This is Maureen who does this kind of stuff for us.




When she was finished, she thought that, "aesthetically",
the new tree would look better in the center of the house
 where it was supposed to go in the first place.
SO...

 My Japanese Maple was moved back
 to it's original spot on the corner where it had been...
although it was closer to the house before
which could be a problem down the road.

 


 The new tree was put where the old tree had been removed.
It's not supposed to get much bigger than it is now.
I might put some lights on it eventually.
It's pretty far from a plug though.




I hope they both survive all this...not sure I did.

 
 
Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND..


9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

I hope both of the trees do well.. Cute bird. Have a happy weekend!

Diane said...

Well, time will tell. Hope they turn out okay! Cute birdie picture!

Lynne said...

I hope the replanting of the trees makes it through too,
Time will tell . . .
Cute little Froggy looking at the Birdy!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Extension cord!

Tante Mali said...

I cross my fingers ...!!!
Have a wonderful time cute bird picture
Elisabeth

Susie said...

Missy, When we plant trees out here, I really try to put a lot of thought into it. I do not want my views blocked, can't plant anything big to close to things. We usually plant dwarf trees. I like the way the Japanese maple looks there. I hope they work out for you. Blessings for a good weekend. Its' raining now and suppose to rain all night. xoxo,Susie

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Of the world to friends.
Will present the Christmas music.
Mariah Carey – “All I Want For Christmas Is You” – Christmas In Rockefeller 2014 http://wp.me/p3YsMF-4z @Sakamoto2Ryouma

Cattails said...

Hoping both trees survive. We've done something similar with bushes before and they did ok.

".E." Lizard Breath Speaks, Beth said...

wow, i sure hope things will work where they are now. that is a lot to go through for a tree. or you even as well. so fun. i love Japanese maples. they have such awesome character. ( :