Friday, January 2, 2015

2014 IN REVIEW

It has been a full year.
Winter was  very cold with waves of little snow storms.








Spring brought welcome relief with flowers and greenery.







Things always look bright and fresh after a long winter.




There were sad times and losses...




We saw some spectacular sunsets..





There were frequent visits to the farm...






The occasional nap..



A bit of gardening here and there...






Weddings...




Community activities interspersed throughout the year..






Occasional dog sitting..




The animals are part of my daily life 
no matter what time of year it may be. 
 I wouldn't have it any other way.





Summer seemed to go quickly followed by my favorite time of year.

Halloween 



Football





Of course , there are always lots of pictures.









And here we are, ready to start all over again.





I wish you all the best in 2015..
May it be the best year ever !

10 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks-- I could use a good year! Hope yours is great too! Super duper pics too!

Beverly Frankeny said...

I loved this post!!!

Lynne said...

Lovely post Missy . . .
I liked your recap.
Your little home is so charming. Landscaped perfectly, your design . . .?
Happy 2015 my friend . . .

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like everyone had a great 2014 -- except for that roast piglet of course.

Susie said...

Missy, It seems you had a good 2014 and I am hoping your 2015 is even better. I loved your pictures. Blessings for a wonderful weekend, xoxo,Susie

eileeninmd said...

What a lovely look back at 2014.. So many pretty photos! I love all the doggies and the cute kitty. Wishing you all the best in 2015 and a happy and healthy New Year!

marejohn said...

What a super overview of the year that was...wishing you an amazing 2015!!

colleen said...

your recap was wonderful!!

".E." Lizard Breath Speaks, Beth said...

what a fun year. i enjoy the icicles and the cold views. we have had no snow. ( :

i also enjoy your spring blooms. so fun to look back. i loved that.

Marie said...

What a great year! Loved seeing all your photos!