Friday, February 20, 2015

CONQUERING OUR FEARS


 Mollie seems to have issues with some noises.
Thunder, gunshots and skateboards...
The beep your phone makes when you dial a number.


Those noises I can sympathize with but this one is very strange.
The click of a thermostat !!
I bought one of these fireplaces last year and returned it because even after six weeks, she wouldn't come in the room.
I though I'd try it again.
This one only clicks when I turn it on or off...No thermostat.
This is about the sixth time I've used it 
and she's finally giving it a go while keeping her eye on it.
When I turn my oven on, she hides in the bedroom.
Another clicking thermostat....





Good girl !
I hope you don't have any fears to conquer today..
Enjoy your weekend.


4 comments:

Missy George said...

This is a test

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

Que aconchegante, Mollie!

beijinhos,

Lígia e =^.^=

September Violets said...

Ooops! I just realized I referred to your dog in my last comment as Missy! Sorry :]
... anyway ... Mollie(!) must have super sensitive hearing for little clicks to bother her, poor pup. Glad she will now enjoy the warmth of your new fireplace. The only thing my dog doesn't like is the vacuum cleaner, but it IS quite noisy.
Wendy

Lynne said...

Made me giggle . . .
Each time we turn the stove/oven on Snickers runs upstairs and hides.
I thought it might be because of the fragrance of food cooking but
why would she run away when she smells my delicious food, (😀 )
Bet it has something to do with the noise . . .
Does the electric fireplace push your electric bill up considerably?