Friday, February 13, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

My Romantic Home


To all my Blogging Buddies....
I wish you each a warm and loving Valentines Day.
In this heart you will find a handmade Valentine,
one for each of you.




I want each of you to know how much I appreciate your 
loyalty and support.
 I treasure your friendships
 and look forward to hearing from you each and every day.

Sure wish I could share these with you...



Pinterest

I hope you are close enough to your loved ones
 to give them a big hug.
If not, a cyber hug may have to do.
I'm sending one to each of you.

Happy Valentines Day!!

Linking with



12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy.. Yum, I love Chocolate covered strawbwerries.. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Diane said...

Thanks very much-- same to you!!

Lynne said...

Happy Day my friend . . .
Those strawberries look like YUM . . .
What fun it would be if we were eating some of those together! I would add some of those chocolate covered pecans . . . remember them?
Sending you hugs and love . . .
Lynne

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy Valentines Day! I love chocolate covered ANYTHING!

Susie said...

Thank you Missy, many hugs to you too. I have already eaten a chocolate cookie before my lunch. LOL...what can I say. I slip a candy heart into my husband lunch today. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

many Valentine hugs to you!!!

:-))))

Tessa~

Tante Mali said...

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day my friend!!! Wish you all the best and love love love love for the next 100 years!
Elisabeth

".E." Lizard Breath Speaks, It's Beth said...

i am not sure i have ever had chocolate covered strawberries. they always look just delicious!! yummy good i bet. have a happy <3 day!! ( :

Linda H said...

Happy Valentines a Day to you as well!

Patricia said...

Happy Valentine's to you also. We have a friend who usually makes chocolate covered strawberries and brings them into Seniors when the strawberries are in season. She does a good job too. Anyway, have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Sending you a long distance hug,Missy! Ann

Cranberry Morning said...

Thank you! What pretty Valentines! And I'm enjoying the chocolate-covered strawberries, even if only in my imagination. :-)